Maintenance Planning & Inventory Analyst
C&W Services Akron, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
C&W Services is hiring a Maintenance Planning & Inventory Analyst to Support its State-of-the-art distribution centers!
Are you looking for your next challenge, great pay, industry leading benefits, and outstanding career progression? Then get ready to join the C&W Services team, supporting distribution centers! C&W Services is the industry leader in Integrated Maintenance Solutions providing service to more than 600 companies worldwide and a sister company of Cushman & Wakefield.
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Planning & Inventory Analyst to oversee asset management, work planning, and spare part inventory using Infor EAM software at our location!
- Measure and publish facility’s PI metrics to the management team; interpret data, troubleshoot process, and make recommendations based on findings.
- Develop and maintain accuracy of equipment metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as; manufacturer, model, serial number, and system structure information. The data is maintained in EAM and equipment is labeled/barcoded or identifiable in the facility.
- Develop and maintain accuracy of Work Order related data: Adding Equipment to PM Plans, Schedules, and Work Packages, Defining Scheduled due dates or initial meter points of system generated WOs.
- Develop and maintain FC specific PM Plans, Schedules, Routes, and Work Packages
- Support management in the review of WO Data accuracy such as; Equipment on WOs, Booked Hours (Employee and Vendors), parts usage, WO type, closing codes and WO Comments.
- Support management in the scheduling and assigning of work. Manage work orders in the system, ensure proper creation, planning, update and closure of work orders.
- Develop and maintain accuracy of spare parts metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as; supplier, catalog number, min/max quantities, pricing, manufacturer, and part numbers.
- Drive materials management process in the facilities store, including but not limited to: Create and or Generate Requisitions, POs, PO Receipts (EAM & Oracle), Develop and maintain the 5s of the store, Work with facilities team to develop and maintain lists of critical spares, Audit materials management process with regularly scheduled cycle counts, Support management with data to implement corrective action as discovered in cycle counts, KPIs or other EAM data.
- Work with facilities team to reduce costs and improve parts quality
- Work with corporate EAM Business Analysts to roll out new functionality, standard object coding scheme, Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures and scheduling; and EAM reports.
- Provide software trainings to end users and new EAM Administrators; serves as liaison for problem solving and escalation
- Coach and educate staff on the CMMS functions and best practices for performing tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Information Systems, or commensurate professional experience
- Flexibility with hours and days (the operation will potentially be running 20 hours a day, 7 days a week, including some holidays)
- 1-3+ years of related experience in a maintenance distribution or manufacturing environment
- Experience communicating to peers, hourly associates, and senior management regarding maintenance, inventory, and cost control
- 4+ years’ working experience working with enterprise asset management software suit. Infor EAM ASE is highly desired
- 2+ years’ data analysis experience in the facilities maintenance program, specifically in asset management and spare part optimization
- User training experience is desired
- Must be self-driven, organized and be able to work in a fast paced team environment
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
Experience and proficiency in the following areas preferred, but not required:
- Microsoft Office Suite and CMMS User
- Preventive and Predictive maintenance procedures
- A strong knowledge of warehousing/manufacturing maintenance material inventory, project estimating and scheduling, enterprise server CMMS experience, and data-driven, analytical thinking and decision-making skills.
About C&W Services:
A leader in facilities services with over 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We’re building the best team in the industry – our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you’re joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world’s largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
C&W ServicesWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, PTO and paid holidays
ManufacturingView all jobs at C&W Services