- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $25 Hourly
We are a family owned local General Contracting company looking for an experienced interior carpenter interested in long-term employment.
In addition to being an expert at your trade, you should be a team player with:
- A great attitude, able to represent yourself in a friendly and professional manner to our clients and fellow team members.
- The professional knowledge and skills to complete a variety of tasks in the residential remodeling world.
- The ability to complete additions, bathroom and kitchen remodels, deck building, drywall, tiling, etc.
- Your own truck and tools
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed
- Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material according to measurements
- Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings
- Lay out floorings, roofings or drywalls ensuring they are leveled and compatible
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures
If you think you would be a good fit for our company please send a brief description of yourself, your resume and anything else that may be relative to your possible employment.
Pay is DOE
Hours M-Th 10 hr shifts w/ Overtime based on project needs.
C&T Construction LLC
We pride ourselves on maintaining a comfortable and flexible work environment, and we care about our employee's satisfaction working with us.
ConstructionView all jobs at C&T Construction LLC