- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come join the C&C Team!
At C&C Wind Energy Services we value a great attitude, safety first, accountability, team work, and trust. We strive to provide unmatched support to our customers in the field throughout the entire product lifecycle while maintaining the safest possible work environment, commitment to quality, and timely response to our client’s needs
$1500 Sign On Bonus if you have these valid Training Certificates with expiry at least 1 year from date of hire:
- GWO Working at Heights
- GWO Material Handling
- GWO Fire Awareness
- GWO First Aid
LOA, Mob In and Out, Overtime incentives!
- Ability to TRAVEL freely throughout Canada is required
- Minimum 1-3 years of wind turbine experience is required
The Wind Turbine Technician will be required to perform tasks involving physical labor on project sites, and will be required to operate a variety of hand and power tools. Hands on physical work, and climb towers. Wind turbine technician experience is required.
Primary Duties and Accountabilities:
- Preparation of work-site.
- Operate equipment.
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials.
- Utilize pumps, compressors, and generators to provide power for tools, machinery, and equipment.
- Lubricate, clean, maintain and repair machinery, equipment, and tools.
- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Load, unload, and identify building materials, machinery, and tools, and distribute them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans and specifications.
- Read and interpret plans, instructions, blueprints, structural drawings, rough sketches, and specifications to determine work activities.
- Assist in preassembly and erection of turbine components: Power unit, tower sections, nacelle, build rotor, single blade lift, cleaning, prepare and load vessel.
- Assist in mechanical completion: Final installation of tower internals/externals, nacelle, hub and blades after erection, installation of additional options.
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, or system malfunctions.
- Specialist in work instructions, manuals, documentation and checklists.
- Reporting to local site management and C&C Wind Energy Services Management (check lists, work orders, timesheets etc.) and general cleaning of working area.
- Keep records, maintain documentation and report as required by customer and/or company policy.
- Maintain and follow safety procedures as required by customer and/or company policy.
- Participate in on-the- job or in class training as required.
- Participate in daily safety meetings or job hazard meetings a as required
Education and Qualifications:
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Wind Turbine Technician diploma preferred
- Ability to travel throughout Canada
- Basic knowledge of computers including internet, Microsoft Word, Excel an asset
- Working knowledge of wind turbines and the installation process
- Strong technical and mechanical skills
- Able to effectively problem solve
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Safety focused at all times
- Physically fit to perform required duties
- Ability to climb to heights of 80 m and above
- Global Wind Organization (GWO) Safety Training (including: Fire Awareness, First Aid, Manual Handling, Working at Heights) preferred
C&C Wind Energy ServicesWhy Work Here?
Come join a great team with our mission to become a leader in client relationships in the Wind Energy Market In North America!
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at C&C Wind Energy Services