Budget and Finance Manager - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At C & A Scientific, we are a family-owned company specializing in the manufacturing and private labeling of medical equipment and consumables, science education products, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) toys. For over 30 years, we have supplied more than 700 award-winning medical and STEM-inspired products to distributors and retailers worldwide.
C & A Scientific is looking for a remote Budget and Finance Manager. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to build financial strategies and reports to help support C&A Scientific's scaling efforts. The remote Budget and Finance Manager will be tasked with preparing C&A Scientifics activity reports, creating financial forecasts, and introducing corporate and departmental best practices to improve or reduce company costs.
- Prepare corporate financial statements in a timely fashion
- Create and maintain a series of financial controls and procedures to assist with scaling practices
- Conducts periodic audits of budget items, including comparing per diems to actual expenses and other budget-to-actual comparisons
- Provide relevant financial information to the executive management team.
- Oversee and take responsibility for all financial procedures and records
- Provide advice on company financial and investment decisions
- Analyze company data and market trends to make financial predictions and maximize profits
- Maintain corporate checking accounts and invoices
- Responsible for the various ledgers including cash disbursements, cash receipts, accounts payable, month-end payroll summary, accounts receivable summary, and journal entries to adjust the general ledger.
- Generates monthly reports including accounts payable reconciliation, accounts receivable reconciliation, cash flow report, and balance sheet audits.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance
- 4+ years of experience in Finance or related field
- Valid Certified Public Accountant certification
- Able to create and manage corporate budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to provide accounting services and best practices to help facilitate scaling procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software, as well as budget creation and analysis software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of budgetary and accounting principles, practices, and policies
- Experience with Agile
- Experience in scaling companies
- Knowledge of Sage 300
What We Offer:
- 15 days of PTO
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical Insurance (4 different tiers)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- FSA Program
- Simple IRA with a guaranteed 2% contribution
- Wellness benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Flexible schedule
- Great Work Perks Membership
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at C&A Scientific