Bytelion is helping a client recruit for the role of Python.
Fintech Automation Test Analyst
The Automation Test Analyst (QA) role will be responsible for developing an automation framework to fully conduct automated end to end order to cash testing for all global payment processes. Responsibilities include the creation of automation test cycles using copies of production data, estimating, planning and conducting testing activities. The role will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- DETAIL ORIENTED: Perform quality assurance to ensure full functional testing of new features being added every sprint as well as full regression testing for all previously implemented functionality. Investigate and debug test failures, updating tests and reporting failures as necessary.
- EXPERTISE: Takes pride in the elegance of technical planning and scripting to capture all production data and scenarios and ensure proper automated testing is completed and success/failure is tracked. The expertise of QA methodologies and comfortable with full participation in the life cycle of an agile project.
- PLANNING: Establish milestones and monitor adherence to plans and schedules, identify delivery risks, and obtain/drive mitigation strategies and solutions. Create test project status reports.
- CURIOSITY: Demonstrate a passion for learning how 14West conducts business. A desire to be involved with the business, understand processes and can translate that knowledge to complex test scripting.
- EFFICIENCY: Leverage existing architectural frameworks and resources to build a comprehensive order to cash testing environment.
- GROWTH: Ensure proper version control and configuration management of test object development and test environments
- CUSTOMER-ORIENTED: Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through careful planning, creative problem-solving, solid expectations management, and effective relationship development. Maintain an excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies.
- TEAMMATE: Contribute to company growth through the creation and sharing of knowledge, lessons learned, and best practices based on project experiences.
What makes you a great fit for our team
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE: Expert level JAVA experience (ability to write complex automation scripts) and comfort working with multiple systems and environment.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in developing and maintaining automated testing framework and infrastructure
- 3 years’ experience of Java development
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience developing automated test plans, test scenarios, test scripts, and determining success criteria
- SYSTEMS EXPERIENCE:
- Must have 5+ years of demonstrable experience working as a test automation analyst.
- Specific knowledge of Order to Cash concepts between ERP, Tax, CRM, and Ecommerce Systems is a plus
- Additional experience Jmeter, ReadyAPI is a plus
- LEADERSHIP: Ability to influence and lead across teams.
- CRITICAL THINKING: Exceptional problem-solving skills – ability to identify, analyze and propose solutions to various consumer, technical and business issues.
- COMMUNICATION: Ability to understand what is causing failures and effectively communicate root cause to developers and product owners. Clear writing and verbal communication are essential for the success of the role.
- REPORTING: Ability to read, analyze and interpret common reports and comments, as well as create product testing dashboards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Between $115K and 1$20K base salary.