Our client is looking to immediately hire a Service Technician based out of Waterloo, IA covering the Midwest Territory. This Manager will be responsible for new machine startups, field service and warranty repairs covering the US along with some potential International service territory. This person will be managing their customer base.
- Maintain customer satisfaction using all available resources to ensure brand loyalty.
- Take care of customer application issues.
- Start up new machines and perform onsite repairs and service for customers.
- Support customer satisfaction using all available resources to ensure brand loyalty.
- Provide technical support to end users and dealers.
- Administer assistance related to parts for customers, when requested.
- Concrete road paving experience is a must have.
- Strong solid hands-on mechanical background.
- MUST HAVE electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and welding experience.
- Knowledge of Slipform Paving Machines and concrete applications.
- Familiarity with GPS/3D modeling technology
- Valid Iowa Driver’s License.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time to Midwest Territory locations.
· Paid Holidays
· Medical, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Safety programs
· Flex Benefit Plan
Field service, technician, road paving, GPS, 3D, modeling technology, Slipform, Microsoft, travel, machinery, maintenance
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc.Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is a National Executive Recruiting Firm with over 30 years’ experience. Our goal is to help you find the perfect exact job match to move your career forward.