Senior Automation Controls Engineer
Cedar Rapids, IA
Our manufacturing client is actively recruiting for a Senior Automation Controls Engineer in the Cedar Rapids, IA area. This Engineer will be responsible for creating solutions for customers by generating and manufacturing machine technologies.
· Engineer, design and draft electrical schematics and layouts for custom equipment.
· Perform necessary calculations to provide a complete electrical design.
· Create Input and Output needs list for the design.
· Provide specifications and selection of electrical control materials.
· Provide electrical design support during assembly and build phase.
· Debug and troubleshoot equipment throughout assembly and testing phases.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required. Electrical Engineering preferred.
· Working knowledge of CAD and drafting software such as AutoCAD Electrical preferred.
· Understanding of controller programming and device configuration software.
· Experience with logic packaging programs (RSLogix5000, RSLogix500, RSView, RSLinx, FactoryTalk View ME preferred)
· Competitive Salary
· Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
· Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO)
Senior Controls Engineer, Controls Engineer, AutoCAD, Connected Components Workbench, PLC, RSLogix5000, RSLogix500, RSView, RSLinx, FactoryTalk View ME, controller programming, device configuration software, automation, electrical engineering, electrical controls, Rockwell Suites, logic packaging programs, computer-aided design, control engineering, Automation Engineer, Electrical Design