Quality Assurance Manager
$70-85K + 10% bonus potential
Our food manufacturing client located in Norfolk, NE is looking to add a Quality Assurance Manager to their facility. This Manager is responsible for the overall product safety, quality and regulatory compliance for this plant. Must be a team player who wants to devote themselves to a prosperous culture!!!!
· Responsible for the development and implementation of preventative quality systems, specification compliance and operator training and development.
· Implement and monitor the company’s QA Program at the facility according to established policies and procedures and assuring the accuracy of data.
· Establish quality specifications for incoming raw materials with purchasing and monitoring these raw materials to ensure that specifications are met.
· Recruit, direct, coach, manage and supervise all QA personnel constantly raising the standard of performance.
· Assist with driving culture change by leading as example with positive attitude and innovative thinking to contribute to the business strategy.
· Develop and oversee laboratory budget, identifying opportunities to reduce costs and improve margins.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science or related field; Master’s Degree preferred.
· 3+ years of previous manufacturing QA Management experience.
· Previous supervisory experience.
· Experience in a food grade manufacturing facility preferred.
· Strong knowledge of laboratory testing procedures and computer software applications.
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription drug coverage
· Flexible Spending options
· Health Savings Account options
· Basic and voluntary life insurance
· Short Term and Long Term Disability
· 401(k) Savings plan with generous company match
Quality Supervisor, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Assurance Supervisor, Life Science, Chemistry, Biology, QA Management, data