Production Supervisor 3rd Shift
Mason City, IA
This client of ours is actively hiring during the COVID19 pandemic and has been deemed an essential business during this time. Looking to hire on this role immediately! Apply today!
Our local manufacturing client is looking to add a Production Supervisor to their 3rd shift in the Mason City, IA area. This Supervisor will plan, organize and supervise the activities of the assigned manufacturing department to ensure production and quality metrics are met.
- Provide direction to associates daily, ensuring the production schedule and requirements are clearly communicated and updated as necessary.
- Help solve production issues and make corrections as needed.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities to include training employees; appraising performance; issuing corrective actions and recognitions.
- Help ensure scrap and waste is minimized and cost meets budget requirements.
- Conduct safety communications as needed.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices, 5S, ensure operator PM’s of equipment are performed.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with lean manufacturing or continuous improvement techniques is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills-able to train others.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
Production supervisor, manufacturing, lean manufacturing, continuous improvement, shift supervisor, team supervisor, production lead, team lead, site supervisor