$80-115k + 10% bonus
Our manufacturing client is looking for a Marketing Manager in the Madison, WI area. This Marketing Manager will be responsible for design, strategy and the execution of the verbal and visual messaging, execution and brand alignment for the various technology platforms.
· Collaborate with the commercial sales teams to build marketing-to-marketing relationships with key customers.
· Work with the RD&A teams to help drive new product development for identified gaps in the company portfolio.
· Partner with the Marketing Insights team to deliver high quality, trend and insight driven research that positions the company as a leader.
· Team up with the global organization to develop annual campaigns and regional charts.
· Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA degree desired.
· 5+ years of experience in a contemporary marketing function.
· Must have marketing experience with a food manufacturing or flavors company.
· Ability to interact with senior leaders within the organization.
· Proven track record of creative project management and execution.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- 401K Plan
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
Marketing Manager, Strategic Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Product & Brand Marketing Manager, food manufacturing, flavors, taste, brand marketing, communications, sales, commercial sales, market insights, contemporary marketing, project management, new product development, campaign, portfolio