Established CPA practice located in San Mateo, is seeking an experienced tax preparer with more than 3 years’ experience to join our team. Our firm focuses on tax preparation, accounting, bookkeeping and consulting services. This is a full-time position that lasts through April 15, 2020.
Permanent opportunity may be offered to the right candidate.
- Prepare computerized tax returns with minimal errors and reasonable accuracy.
- Complete tax preparation checklist, tax organizer and workpapers.
- Be assertive and ask for guidance from other team members if unsure of tax rules, procedures or to gain familiarity with the nature of a client’s situation.
- Assist other team members with special projects.
- Be willing to print, copy and assemble tax returns and related documents upon request.
- At least 3 years of experience preparing complex individual and business tax returns including Forms 1040, 1120, 1120S, 1065, 1041’s etc.
- Licensed CTEC (CPA or EA preferred)
- Must be updated with tax law changes including TCJA
- Proficient in Prosystems fx, QuickBooks, Microsoft Office 365
- Good Communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and a team player
- Meet deadlines
- Please e-mail resume and salary requirement in MS-Word or PDF format only
- Depends on experience. Please submit salary requirement when sending resume