The Customer Service Representative educates patients on products and services, listens to concerns/addresses issues, provides informational literature when necessary,and places supply orders.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responds quickly and professionally to customer telephone questions and concerns.
- Gathers customer demographics and billing information as needed to complete requested orders.
- Processes orders using the Enterprise Resource System (ERP) system.
- Maintains customer records by updating account.
- Recommends additional products that may be necessary or available to the customer.
- Daily completes Customer Service Credit Review.
- Conducts tasks and assignments as directed with increased product, system, and policy& procedure knowledge.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Three or more years of applicable experience required
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High level of proficiency
- May consult with senior peers on general projects
- Ability to answer hi-volume in-bound calls via an automated phone system.
- Ability to make outbound calls to customers and referrals as necessary
- Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to practice proper phone etiquette
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to troubleshoot customer concerns as directed
- Must have completed Customer Service training on all supporting systems
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin physical or mental handicap, disability, age or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era.