Manage the day-to-day operation of one of our DME Diabetes Customer Operations teams. You will manage the workflow, directly supervise Team Leads and intake staff, monitoring daily pipeline activity and orders placed levels of the department, tracking account volume and daily SLA’’s, making adjustments and recommendations as appropriate to achieve required metrics. Objectives are to meet monthly and annual revenue budget targets.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Evaluates operations and makes recommendations regarding short and long-term plans for improving the day-to-day efficiencies and operation of the department.
- As workflow issues are identified, you will recommend a course of action and implement the necessary changes into the daily workflow of the department.
- Monitors the daily Salesforce pipeline activity and orders placed levels of the department, tracking account volume and daily SLA’’s, making adjustments and recommendations as appropriate.
- Oversees all functional areas of the department related to patient onboarding activity, ensures staff are meeting KPIs in each area and responds quickly to fluctuating referral volumes in order to maintain agreed-upon service levels for all DME clients.
- Participates in managing and building a relationship with the referring DME manufacturer, and responds to escalations or inquiries as necessary.
- Analyzes daily KPI reports, and identifies opportunities for process improvement. Analyzes daily revenue attainment and make adjustments if the department is tracking under budget requirements.
- Coaches and develops staff to become subject matter experts in their assigned functional role.
- 3 – 5 years of applicable Healthcare/DME experience
- 3 - 5 years of Supervisory or Management experience, overseeing a team of at least 15 or more direct reports in a sales and/or operations environment.
- Complete understanding of the concept of servant leadership, able to articulate how has successfully utilized this leadership philosophy.
- Revenue Cycle experience a plus
- Salesforce CRM knowledge a plus
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop
Byram has been a national leader in disposable medical supply delivery since 1968. Byram provides quality supplies, services, and support, specializing in diabetes supplies, ostomy supplies, wound care supplies, Urology supplies, incontinence supplies, and enteral nutrition products. Byram Healthcare is here to deliver the products, services, and support needed to maximize clinical outcomes and manage complicated benefits.