Credit Analyst Associate (Remote)
Byline Bank. Schaumburg, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
Byline Bank is a growing financial institution and we’re hoping you can join our team and grow with us!
Byline Bank is currently seeking a Credit Analyst Associate to primarily be responsible for preparing files for loan closings. Join a highly motivated, dedicated group of people with a team collaboration approach to work. Byline Bank is a fast-paced, growing organization where team members take pride in their work and enjoy the organization’s successes together.
Come work with us. Work in a place where hard work is rewarded. Where you make a real difference. Where the people you work with treat you like family – because that’s exactly what you are.
What you need to bring…
An interest in SBA Lending and Commercial Banking and working with people, building relationships and providing the best customer experience possible is essential to this role.
Credit Analyst Associate Core Responsibilities:
- Review credit application for completeness including SBA specific documents.
- Spread and analyze financial statements, tax returns, personal financial statements, financial projections, relevant information from business plans into spreadsheet templates to determine cash flow and potential repayment ability of the prospective borrower.
- Pull 3rd Party reports as required for Underwriting Department (CAIVRS, Liquid Credit Scoring, D&B, CBRs, CreditSafe, and EDR). Review all relevant third party reports (business & personal credit reports, etc.), identify potential risks.
- Complete reviews of business valuations, environmental reports and residential appraisals.
- Complete tax verifications of sellers and borrowers as requested.
- Complete assigned re-approval loan presentations, amended authorities and other loan presentation submissions.
- Complete Adverse Action requirements.
- Record minutes for SBA/USDA Credit Committee and other credit committees as required.
- With manager’s oversight, prepare an issues list which could include missing documents and clarification questions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Credit analysis experience within a financial institution, preferred.
- Strong ability to work in a team based environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Byline Bank is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination based upon age, race, religion, color, disability, marital status, gender, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation, due to a medical condition or disability, during any part of the application, please contact the human resources department to let us know the nature of your request.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Byline Bank.