Salesforce QA Analyst - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Buyers Edge Platform (“BEP”) was born out of the 20-year growth and success of its founding companies Dining Alliance, Buyers Edge and Consolidated Concepts. BEP is a technology enabled group purchasing network, which provides group purchasing services, SaaS based technology solutions, and supply chain consulting and procurement related services to foodservice operators across many verticals, including restaurants (independents as well as multiunit, chains and franchise concepts), hospitality (hotels, casinos, resorts), healthcare (LTC based operators), colleges & universities and array of other foodservice based operators (food trucks, caterers, amusement parks and other leisure based operators). BEP represents over $12 Billion in annual buying power across the country. We are committed and passionate about our mission to keep foodservice operators thriving by saving them money and increasing the quality of their products.
This position can be based fully remote or near one of our offices in Waltham, MA; New London, CT; Lake Worth, FL. We are unable to provide sponsorship for work authorization for this role.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented, full-time Salesforce QA Analyst to help support and continuously improve the functionality of our current CRM applications. This position will report to the VP of Platform Development.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, or equivalent experience as a Salesforce Admin/Dev.
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce system, both declarative tools & Apex language, as well as using the Sandbox environment.
- Good understanding of business processes, needs and perspective.
- Meticulous approach to work with an aptitude for solving problems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Desired: experience with Selenium
- Desired: experience with Jira
- Preferred – Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field
- Desired – Certification from Salesforce: Admin or Dev
- Desired – Extra-curricular work with Salesforce Trailhead training
Amazing coverages to start! Medical, dental, and vision coverages are just the beginning! We also offer ancillary plans, such as flexible spending accounts for both health and dependent care, critical illness, accident, and voluntary life as well as company paid life and long-term-disability plans! On top of this, we also offer a 401(k) plan with company match. Relax with our Personal Responsibility Paid Time Off policy where you don’t have to accrue time off in order to take it! We also have half-day Summer Fridays!
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
- Using the plans to assess functionality, performance, reliability and stability.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the test process and verify that the finished configuration can support the user’s business processes.
- Interact with our database and source code when needed.
- Communicate with developers regarding testing results and issues found.
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now and in the future
Knowledge in: Salesforce Experience
Knowledge in: Sandbox Environment Experience
Knowledge in: Experience with both declarative and code development
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Buyers Edge Platform
TechnologyView all jobs at Buyers Edge Platform