Data Quality Analyst - Virtual/Remote
Buyers Edge Platform Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Buyers Edge Platform is a Digital Procurement Network for the foodservice industry. We help operators (restaurants, hotels, casinos, healthcare facilities, etc.) succeed by helping them save money on the products and services they purchase every day. Operator clients take advantage of our contracts with top manufacturers of products ranging from chicken fingers to garbage bags.
We’re an important connection point for the industry – bringing together stakeholders from across the supply chain in order to help all parties succeed. We rely heavily on our proprietary technology to deliver exclusive contracts, supply chain consulting and data services to all of our partners and clients. Our company has grown consistently over 20+ years and is featured annually on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America.
This position is based out of our New London, CT office, but can also be remote. We are unable to provide sponsorship for work authorization for this role.
We are a growing company which performs unique analysis of purchase data. We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to become an essential part of our team. The right person will welcome challenges, thrive in a small team environment, and be eager to learn new skills.
The Data Quality Analyst will be responsible for reviewing and normalizing raw data for end-user reporting. The candidate must be adept at using resources such as the internet, catalogs, and existing database to draw proper conclusions. Eventually he/she will be able to recognize formats specific to manufacturers and distributors to detect data accuracy. This employee must be capable of utilizing logic and critical thinking to solve challenges that arise. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and produce accurate, high-quality work while maintaining high productivity levels. Over time, this employee will participate in initiatives to improve process efficiencies and data quality.
- Comfortable with evolving technology
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel & working with large amounts of data
- Ability to quickly shift priorities as needed
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Can work autonomously as well as collaboratively
- Ready to produce results
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Efficiency minded
- Strong organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- College degree required
- Experience working in foodservice industry for an operator
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
Amazing coverages to start! Medical, dental, and vision coverages are just the beginning! We also offer ancillary plans, such as flexible spending accounts for both health and dependent care, critical illness, accident, and voluntary life as well as company paid life and long-term-disability plans! On top of this, we also offer a 401(k) plan with company match. Relax with our Personal Responsibility Paid Time Off policy where you don’t have to accrue time off in order to take it! We also have half-day Summer Fridays!
- The Data Quality Analyst will be responsible for reviewing and normalizing raw data for end-user reporting.
- Eventually he/she will be able to recognize formats specific to manufacturers and distributors to detect data accuracy.
- This employee must be capable of utilizing logic and critical thinking to solve challenges that arise.
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Experience working in the foodservice industry
Minimum Bachelors Degree
Knowledge in: Microsoft Excel
Knowledge in: Working with large data sets
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Buyers Edge Platform
TechnologyView all jobs at Buyers Edge Platform