Business Support Analyst - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Buyers Edge Platform (“BEP”) was born out of the 20-year growth and success of its founding companies Dining Alliance, Buyers Edge and Consolidated Concepts. BEP is a technology enabled group purchasing network, compromised of over 20 companies which have joined BEP by virtue of aggressive mergers and acquisition strategies. BEP provides group purchasing services, SaaS based technology solutions, and supply chain based consulting and procurement related services to foodservice operators across many verticals, including restaurants (independents as well as multiunit, chains and franchise concepts), hospitality (hotels, casinos, resorts), healthcare (LTC based operators), colleges & universities and array of other foodservice based operators (food trucks, caterers, amusement parks and other leisure based operators). BEP represents over $12 Billion in annual buying power across the country. At the core of the “Platform” is the InsideTrack software, which provides powerful data management, contract management, and analytics tools to businesses in the foodservice value chain. We are committed and passionate about our mission to keep foodservice operators thriving by saving them money and increasing the quality of their products.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a Business Support Analyst to support our Sales & Client Success team through handling core operational functions specific to GPO Accounts. This position is ideal for a strategic thinker, self-driven, and well-organized candidate. This role will work closely with other GPO business functions including Sales, Member Compensation, Operations, and Marketing.
This team member will organize all day-to-day specific account level operational functions and assist management in streamlining and automating these processes. They will coordinate all preparation and details related to rebates, ensuring a smooth process getting payments into the hands of our customers and supplier partners.
This position will be based fully remote. We are unable to provide sponsorship for work authorization for this role.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years industry (or related) work experience
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to maintain organization with large sets of customer data
- High level of prioritization with ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- Advanced excel skills
- Team Player – embraces collaboration and contributes to the team’s overall success
- Eagerness to independently solve problems and be a part of creating long term solutions
- Strong communication skills – must be able to effectively summarize large projects across various teams
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Value feedback and constantly strive to improve and learn
Amazing coverages to start! Medical, dental, and vision coverages are just the beginning! We also offer ancillary plans, such as flexible spending accounts for both health and dependent care, critical illness, accident, and voluntary life as well as company paid life and long-term-disability plans! On top of this, we also offer a 401(k) plan with company match. Relax with our Personal Responsibility Paid Time Off policy where you don’t have to accrue time off in order to take it! We also have half-day Summer Fridays!
- Continuously audit GPO customer level information to maintain accuracy, including but not limited to: hierarchies, subscription tiers, GPO brand/groups, exclusions
- Supports the deviation and contracts team by properly tracking contract pricing requests and improving the overall process
- Assists in any prep and auditing that comes along with the quarterly MAP check runs
- Communicate and follow up with Sales teams as needed on all information regarding their managed accounts
- Play crucial role in collaborating development on all new processes using our technology and systems to help improve team processes
- Monitor and answer all customer specific program and data questions as it relates to GPO operations
- Escalate any issues to management and various business units as needed
- Creates and maintains SOPs and Flow Charts for GPO teams to ensure processes are documented and up to date
- Assist in training of new staff members across various departments
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Minimum Bachelors Degree
Knowledge in: Microsoft Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Buyers Edge Platform
BusinessView all jobs at Buyers Edge Platform