BuySWD.com is the #1 online marketplace connecting buyers, sellers, investors, vendors and service providers within the saltwater disposal industry.
BuySWD.com, the Zillow™ of the saltwater disposal industry, is currently expanding and looking to fill a Marketing Manager position for BuySWD.com and all new business units to be developed including SWDInvest.com, MidstreamMarket.com, SWDEquipment.com, SWDJobs.com and more. The marketing manager will be responsible for all day to day on/offline advertising/marketing and graphic design activities of the organization and long-term marketing strategy for all companies combined. The ideal candidate will thrive in a startup environment, enjoys challenges, works independently, is extremely creative and capable of executing the vision and accomplishing objectives. We are looking for a results-driven and proactive marketing manager with a solid background in digital and traditional marketing, strong graphic design skills, brand campaigns, website architecture/optimization, customer analytics, new product introduction, channel development, social media and search engine optimization. Proven aptitude in driving and managing multiple projects while maintaining and building customer relationships. An innovative and resourceful producer with a unique blend of creative skills to increase marketing/advertising effectiveness and superior lead generation ability to accomplish revenue objectives.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company vision and goals.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities across all brands.
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget.
- Create and publish all digital and traditional marketing material in line with marketing plans which target the right audience, grow customer base and deliver results.
- Plan, create and implement promotional campaigns, article submissions and press releases to drive brand awareness and increase customers across all business units.
- Develop, launch, manage and improve lead generation campaigns and measure results.
- Responsible for brand management and corporate identity.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of advertising and marketing activities.
- Creating compelling and visually appealing print and digital collateral to grow customer base and drive attention to property listings.
- Work closely with any 3rd party web-design agencies and assist with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives and report results.
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for all business units.
- Take lead on all public/media relations, company communications and content creation for all companies and brands.
- Create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management.
- Spearhead and control the entire marketing/advertising process for all business units.
- Create compelling flyers, brochures, presentations and reports for each business unit as required.
- Position will report directly to the President/CEO and will be based out of Plano Texas office.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor degree in advertising/marketing preferred but not required
- Significant graphic design and web development expertise
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Highly creative, confident and dynamic personality
- Strategic digital/print marketing planning/implementation skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrives in dynamic work environment
- Event planning or trade show experience
- Strong SEO/Analytics/Social Media experience
- Online publishing/editing/content strategy and creation
- CMS/marketing automation tools expertise
- Oil/gas, oilfield services, saltwater disposal and/or real estate sector experience preferred but not required
Compensation for the position will be based on experience and will include base salary plus performance bonuses as well as insurance and potential stock incentives.