Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a startup environment that does meaningful work? We are looking for people who pride themselves on providing great customer service, who are passionate about supporting contractors in the home improvement industry and the consumers themselves and can think about the big picture to see opportunity for efficiencies.
The mission of the Customer Service Representative is to ensure our clients and customers are informed and satisfied. This position is the face of Buy It Installed to all customer types, including buyers, consumers, contractors, retailers, and manufacturers, and is a vital part of our team.
- Provides thorough, reliable and timely assistance, via phone, to customers to ensure completion of service orders.
- Routes calls to the appropriate level II teams and ensures swift and effective resolution of customer's needs.
- Educates and trains contractors and all customers on how our services function, our features & benefits, service order management and the overall Buy It Installed solution set.
- Recruits contractors to the Buy It Installs network
- Determines ways to improve Buy It Installed processes to become more Efficient, Automated, Scalable, and Sustainable (EASS).
- Remains knowledgeable of all aspects of Buy It Installed to ensure customer satisfaction and fulfillment of order-related processes.
- Uses effective customer service skills when interacting with service providers and all customers and reiterates the value of Buy It Installed when appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Solid typing and computer skills, including proficiency using the Internet and Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent keyboard familiarity and data entry skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a clear speaking voice; must be fluent in English (Spanish as an additional language is a plus)
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
- Ability to periodically work flexible schedules based on business needs
- Ability to maintain a professional image at all times
- Associate degree or some college, and High school equivalent
- Telemarketing, Sales, Recruiting and Customer Service Experience required
- Collections and/or Home Improvement Industry experience preferred
- We offer benefits, stock options, a great work environment, company lunches, a stocked kitchen and a chance to be a part of a growth company.
- We are an engineering company which means we focus on performance, efficiency and data. Each member of our team knows how their job contributes to the success of the company and their career advancement.
- We are centrally located in beautiful Orange County.
- We work in-person as a team, and do not support remote employees or telecommuting.
- Buy It Installed, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local laws.
- No visa sponsorship or relocation assistance provided at this time.\
Buy It Installed is a Software-Enabled-Services company (SES Company).
We invented a sophisticated technology based process which allows buyers to purchase residential and commercial products (i.e., lighting, energy products, home dcor, plumbing products, machinery, etc) bundled with trusted factory certified service (i.e., installation, measuring, assembly, warranty, etc). Buyers simply Push a Button and Get It Installed. Our vision is that any buyer, in any country, can buy any product, from any manufacturer, from any retailer, anytime and have it installed by simply pushing a button.