Butterfly Network New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
Butterfly Network's mission is to democratize healthcare by enabling universal access to superior medical imaging. We reinvented ultrasound technology by creating the world's first handheld, single-probe whole-body ultrasound system: the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology reduces the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip.
Butterfly harnesses the advantages of AI and cloud computing to deliver advanced imaging that is easy-to-use and built for the digital era.The Butterfly iQ and next-generation Butterfly iQ+ have received CE Mark and FDA clearance, and are being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.Job Description
Butterfly Network is seeking an exceptional Data Analyst who is excited about the value that analytics and insights provide a company. As a Data Analyst on our Analytics team you will partner with Commercial and Product Management teams to make their KPIs your own. You'll use customer and app data to identify meaningful insights through deep-dive analyses and then build automated dashboards that empower cross-functional teams to build strategy and take action. This is key in helping us empower our customers to embrace our technology to improve their patients' outcomes.
You'll use data to drive commercial growth and product decisions while partnering with Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and Engineering teams. Our ideal candidate thrives in ambiguity, looks at the big picture, and has strong communication skills.
- Partner with Customer, Marketing, Sales and Product teams to translate team goals into tractable KPIs.
- Develop data pipelines to create easy to use data marts. Use these marts to build dashboards that help you and partner teams understand our customers, apps, and strategies.
- Work with engineering and systems teams to log the data you'll need to monitor key features and campaigns.
- Perform deep-dive analysis of varying disparate datasets to return actionable insights.
- Communicate actionable insights to drive product and business leaders' decisions. Bring data into all decisions at Butterfly.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in a quantitative field and 3+ years of experience in Business, Product or Data Analyst role
- Advanced SQL user: can write complex SQL queries with many joins, aggregations, subqueries on the fly
- Expertise with using Tableau or similar BI tools to create dashboards
- Familiarity with hypothesis testing
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and stakeholder management
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it's ok if you don't!):
- Knowledge of data model for source operational systems beneficial (Netsuite,
- Knowledge of Git, Airflow and Google Cloud Platform tools beneficial
- Experience with Python data ecosystem: pandas, numpy, scipy, Jupyter
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams' well-being
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Flexible Paid Time Off - recharge and come back ready to make an impact
- The ability to either work remotely or be based in one of our US offices in NYC, Palo Alto, or Guilford, CT
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Butterfly Network