Director of Information Technology
Butterfly Effects Deerfield Beach, FL
- Expired: April 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Director of Information Technology (DIT) is responsible for planning, organizing, directing, evaluating and administering the technological assets, relationships, and systems of the company to optimize performance, user experience, integration, security, efficiency, and spend in a rapidly growing, data-drive, healthcare services company. The DIT will work directly with the CFO to ensure the Company has access to best-in-class technological solutions.
The DIT is expected to directly influence the company's success through the level of support that they provide to the organization and optimization between the Company's systems. The DIT will accomplish this through continuous improvement to the company's technology ecosystem and becoming the in-house subject matter expert and coordinator for physical hardware, cloud-based systems and VoIP system. These software platforms include Office 365, practice management software, customer relation management software (CRM), business intelligence software (BI), HR information system software (HRIS) learning management system software (LMS) and more. These software systems affect every aspect of the Company's operation. It is expected that the DIT will maintain and optimize the systems and integrations to ensure departmental processes can run as efficiently as possible.
The DIT will also positively impact the company's operations by forming strong, two-way relationships with our technology partners including our SaaS providers and our third-party help desk support provider. These relationships will enable the DIT to preempt, or expeditiously resolve, any technology issues the Company encounters by providing responsive customer service to internal customers (ie, to minimize downtime and bad data).
The DIT will also work directly with the CFO to plan and execute future investments in technology to support growth. The DIT will research, collect, analyze, and present recommendations to the CFO for new or improved technology solutions to current and future business needs.
The role of DIT is a great opportunity to take full ownership of the technology infrastructure and roadmap of a tech-forward, rapidly expanding company.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Evaluate, manage, track, and improve all aspects of the Company's technological ecosystem
- Manage and optimize all software platforms including practice management software, CRM, BI, LMS, etc.
- Develop, maintain, and leverage strong relationships with all third-party technology partners to avoid or expeditiously resolve issues
- Liaise with the company's third-party help desk support provider and supplement them as needed for urgent issues that cannot be outsourced
- Coordinate the full lifecycle (purchase, storage, tracking, deployment, retrieval, and retirement) of all physical tech assets
- Create, maintain or improve integrations between the Company's disparate software platforms as well as increase access, efficiency, user experience, traceability, and data integrity within the systems
- Manage and optimize the digital credentialing process and systems including the Single Sign-On system
- Execute system improvements and changes as approved by CFO
- Coordinate with the CFO to develop a roadmap for tech improvements and solutions for company's continued growth
- Customize elements in CRM to support internal customer's requests
- Continuously evaluate data warehouse needs
- Assist in SQL queries within our business intelligence system
- Evaluate and implement technology needs for new clinics
- Work with team to optimize VoIP usage and reporting
- Desire to be challenged and grow with the organization.
- Strong Intellectual curiosity.
- Working knowledge of SQL a plus
- Working knowledge of data warehouse implementation and maintenance a plus
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision and direction from management
- Desire for company and individual learning and growth.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail; team-oriented, collaborative
- Detail oriented, sound judgment and logical decision-making ability with a hands-on approach to assigned tasks
- Results oriented
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a flat organizational structure
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
No internal supervisory responsibility but will supervise 3rd party help desk support provider
Operates in professional office environment. Role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptops, computers, phoropters and smart phones.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS
Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Position is located at the Butterfly Effects corporate office in Deerfield Beach, Florida.
Travel may be required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARENCE
Background check clearance and subject to 5-year re-screening.
Butterfly Effects, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate upon the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran status, or service in the military, genetic information, political affiliation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
AddressDeerfield Beach, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Butterfly Effects