Do you want to start a career where you can make a difference?
Have you ever thought about being a part of an organization that helps children with Autism?
Do you seek professional satisfaction in helping others in your community achieve goals?
Come join Butterfly Effects
in Dallas, TX.
Butterfly Effects, a leading provider of in-home, center based, and in-school ABA therapy for clients on the Autism Spectrum is seeking candidates to join the team as Registered Behavior Technicians. We have opportunities for both entry-level (no previous experience) and experienced applicants. As a Registered Behavior Technician, you will gain experience working directly with our Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) to provide ABA therapy to clients ranging from 18 months 21 years of age.
Work with a Purpose
Why should you join the growing field of ABA with Butterfly Effects? Joining a motivated and energetic team of peers means you get to ...
- Impact the day to day development of clients and celebrate their successes.
- Work as part of a collaborative team towards changing the lives of kids and their families.
- Be involved in your community.
- Make a difference for families adjusting to life on the Autism spectrum.
- Develop new skills and prepare yourself for new opportunities in ABA.
What is a day in the life of a Butterfly Effects' RBT like?
- What:You will work with 18 months to 21 years old clients on the autism spectrum to help them acquire new skills, improve communication and socialization, and reduce problem behaviors as directed by an individualized treatment plan. You will interact with the child and family, record behavior data from your client interaction, and collaborate with your BCBA.
- When: Hours of operations are 7:00 AM-7:00 PM. Therapy is delivered in 3 hour sessions up to 5 times per week and schedules are consistent from week to week.
- Highly recommended hours are between 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Where: DFW, TX.
What We Offer:
- RBT Certification Program - All new BE team members begin by completing our flexible paid training program that prepares you to become registered as a behavior technician with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board and allows you to start your career and specialization in ABA!
- Butterfly Effectsoffers competitive compensation commensurate with education and experience.
- Career Advancement Opportunities - Extensive hands-on training, ongoing program oversight, opportunities for Continuing Education Credits, BACB Supervision hours where applicable, and career paths to BCBA and other positions.
- Benefit packages available based on number of hours worked.
- Year-round employment
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Reliable transportation and insurance
- Motivation and commitment to become a Registered BehaviorTechnician within 90 days of employment via our innovative training program that prepares you to be a successful RBT.
- Sound technical and computer skills.
- Physical Demands - Working with clients in their natural environments may require you to lift or move approximately 50 lbs. and be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures (kneeling, squatting, sitting, standing) for extended periods of time.
- Pass Criminal Background Check
- BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification or willingness to achieve certification in a face-to-face course.
- 6-month commitment to a constant schedule
Nice to Have
- Bachelor's degree or minimum of 48 college credit hours preferred. Students currently enrolled in a Master's Program for BCBA are encouraged to apply!
- Previous experience working with children with autism or other developmentally delaying disorders
- Prior experience with ABA
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.
Follow Butterfly Effects on Social Media
Follow us on LinkedInFollow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterFollow us on Instagram
Job Posted by ApplicantPro