ADMINISTRATIVE TRAINING ASSISTANT
(30-32 hours per week)
The Administrative Training Assistant will be responsible for ensuring the scheduling, tracking, and implementation of team member development activities including all core Behavior Technician training programs, creating schedules, administrating companywide trainings, and utilizing metrics and reports. The Training Assistant will also support the Professional Development Mentor & Training Manager in the oversight, coordination and monitoring of the Behavior Technician (BT)/Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Mentor Program.
JOIN THE BEST. TEAM. EVER.
If you are ready to join a bright, compassionate team of seasoned and committed professionals focused on people, passion, and purpose, then come join the Butterfly Effects family!
- Responsible for administrating training programs through our training system and transferring data onto excel workbooks.
- Monitor training progress of new hires from beginning to end, and clearing team members from training once all requirements are met.
- Updating our HR System with documents, training dates, and licenses of our team members.
- Enter training schedules into excel workbooks and utilize online platforms to confirm and track training progress.
- Track RBT Testing dates and initiating the credentialing process.
- Utilize metrics and reports to analyze turnover and training progress company-wide.
- Answer emails sent to the training department in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot questions related to converting time sheets, accessing online platforms, and training expectations.
- Manage the Training Department's Central Reach accounts, which includes creating/editing training documents, responding to messages, updating team member labels, checking calendars, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Attending weekly regional staffing/training meetings to update clinical teams on training progress of new hires.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
- 1-2 years' of experience in scheduling and tracking training & development activities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong customer service and follow-up skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience
- Benefit packages for full-time employees, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Insurance programs
- PTO and Holidays
- Supportive work setting designed to develop staff in a positive employee culture
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Butterfly Effects, headquartered in Deerfield Beach, Florida, is a leading provider of center-based, in-home and in-school ABA therapy for clients on the autism spectrum. Butterfly Effects currently serves clients in 11 states and 30+ markets. Butterfly Effects prides itself on being the advocate for parents while providing therapy with professionalism and unparalleled transparency, resulting in meaningful change that lasts a lifetime. Founded in 2005, the Company has been recognized by Inc. Magazine, ranking in the top 150 companies in Florida in 2014. For more information about Butterfly Effects, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy
Job Posted by ApplicantPro