- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a paralegal to assist with our Subrogation practice group. Applicants should have 3+ years of experience of either subrogation or Plaintiff litigation support.
1. Assisting with Plaintiff litigation related matters
2. Review, organize, and summarize reports and other case materials
3. Draft pleadings, subpoenas, discovery requests and responses, correspondence, interrogatories/answers, other legal documents
4. Conduct legal research and investigations as needed
5. Assist in deposition preparation, pre-trial investigations, trial preparation, including assistance with preparation of witnesses for deposition and/or trial
6. Prepare exhibits and other demonstrative evidence for use at trial
7. Provide assistance at trial
8. Experience and knowledge of the Federal Court CM/ECF system and filings.
9. Prepare demand packages
10. Fact Investigation & general claim pursuit
A great working environment with a comprehensive benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience. Candidates must have a stable work history and verifiable references.
Butler Weihmuller Katz Craig Philadelphia
1818 Market Street Suite 2740 PhiladelphiaPhiladelphia, PA
Get fresh Subrogation Paralegal jobs daily straight to your inbox!