Customer Service Representative
Butler Technologies, Inc. Butler, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Representative
Butler Technologies, Inc. is the leader in innovative printed electronics, graphic screen, and digital printing. Are you a hungry, positive, humble, and a hardworking team player? BTI is looking for you to join our Customer Service Team.
The BTI Customer Service Representative will establish and maintain positive relationships with customers on behalf of Butler Technologies by taking personal and complete responsibility for each customer contact and ensuring that all customer requirements are completely met.
The right person will be personable, and have effective communication and comprehension skills, both verbal and written.
Working closely with the Director of Customer Service, and the internal BTI sales team the CSR will assist in helping to grow the business and create new sales opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient, and timely manner.
· Communicate proactively with customers regarding any problems or delays with orders.
· Act as a liaison between the customer and Butler Technologies’ Sales, Engineering, Quality, Production and Graphics Departments.
· Generate new quotes from the estimating system and follow-up with customer to secure new business.
· Initiate the “Contract Review” process by reviewing all purchase orders for correctness and confirm purchase orders back to customer via phone or email.
· Maintain up-to-date copies of quotes, drawings, and orders within the database.
· Effectively present and discuss the products and services offered by Butler Technologies, soliciting only those desired products and services provided by the company and its suppliers to customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
· Support strategic sales plan and marketing strategies outlined by the Sales and Marketing Department.
· Provide management with suggestions for cost savings, process improvements, etc.
· Maintain a positive, professional working relationship with customers and co-workers.
· Attend seminars and work-related training.
· Maintain a clean and safe work area.
· 3 years’ experience as a Customer Service Representative.
· Effective communication and comprehension skills, both verbal and written.
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
· Excellent phone and customer service skills.
· Strong organizational and time-management skills.
· Ability to comprehend technical information.
· Ability to learn BTI’s products and systems to be able engage clients in technical discussions.
· Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
· Must be detail-oriented and possess good problem-solving skills.
· Must have general math and computer skills (for entering/retrieving data from the company database).
· Must be able to function individually and multi-task.in an open, shared workspace.
· Ability to move freely throughout the building to gather information, materials, and authorizations.
Butler Technologies, Inc.
Butler Technologies, Inc. is the leader in innovative printed electronics, graphic screen, and digital printing. Are you a hungry, positive, humble, and hardworking team player? BTI is looking for you to join our Customer Service Team.
231 W. Wayne StreetButler, PA