- Posted: 17 days ago
As a Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for administrating and maintaining end user accounts, permissions, and access rights, managing SQL Database Servers, external and internal SSL certificates, SSO and identity services to 3rd party applications, along with other duties as assigned. If you are a highly self-motivated individual who takes interest in IT, read the job description below and apply today!
We have a generous pension plan with 10% guaranteed and up to 5% discretionary provided by the company annually once eligibility is met, with no minimum required contributions out of your pocket. This is your opportunity to grow professionally with an industry-leading equipment provider with a 65+ year presence in the marketplace!
- Provides telephone and desktop tier two support to internal users.
- Assists Help desk with application issues.
- Administers and maintains end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Management of Windows based servers versions 2012 to 2019.
- Management of SQL Database Servers.
- Management of Exchange and Proofpoint Email protection.
- Lead security incident response within IT Department as needed.
- Management of permissions and workflows around SharePoint 2013.
- Manages external and internal SSL certificates, SSO and identity services to 3rd party applications.
- Manages client image deployment and creation for Help desk as needed.
- Performs server and security audits and updates as needed.
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development.
- Documents system details for end users and other IT users.
- Works within and promotes vision, mission, and values of BMC.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT or Business, or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 years hands on experience in a production network.
- Requires extensive knowledge of all phases of a large network with multiple remote sites managed from a central location
- Thorough knowledge of Exchange Online Enterprise messaging.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows Server DFS, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and Active Directory
- SQL Configuration and Reporting experience.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP Networking and familiarity with Cisco Equipment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Deployment Tools, KACE, or Altiris
- Excellent Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong linear troubleshooting skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task multiple projects in a time sensitive production environment where downtime protocols must be followed
- Requires experience with customer support with technical teams and the ability to interact in a professional manner with both vendors and peers
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- In addition to the functions described above, this role may include other responsibilities and duties as assigned
As a family business for three generations, we currently employ over 800 associates in 20 locations throughout North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska. We are looking for self-motivated, forward-thinking individuals to join us in our continued success. If you desire to start your career with our team, here are some things we offer within our full benefits package:
- Generous pension plan with 10% guaranteed and up to 5% discretionary provided by the company each year once eligibility is met, with no minimum required contributions out of your pocket.
- Health Insurance – 3 plan options including 2 High Deductible plans
- Dental Insurance – 2 plan options
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Basic Life/AD&D and Supplemental Life Insurance
- AFLAC options - Cancer Insurance/Accidental/Hospitalization/Short Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability Coverage – 60% of salary paid by Butler
- Maternity Benefit
- Holidays – 7 days company paid
- Company Vehicle
- Health Savings Account (with High Deductible Healthcare Plan options) – Employer contribution up to $1000/yr
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(K) Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – including Health Coaching
- SmartDollar – employer paid financial planning program
- Legal Shield/ID Shield products
- Other company-sponsored benefits include uniforms, safety glass allowance, optional Credit Union membership and educational assistance.
Butler Machinery Company
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?