Are you ready to join a dynamic, fast growing organization? As a part of our continued growth, we are seeking a Maintenance Repair Technician skilled in refrigeration to join our team. In this position, you will play a key role performing preventative maintenance and reactive service repairs on refrigeration and food equipment. You will have the use of a company vehicle, to commercial and retail locations within a 2-hour radius of your residency and driving to customer’s locations as needed. If you’d like to grow your career with a creative and successful team of winners, we definitely want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a full time Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible performing preventative maintenance and repairs on refrigeration and food equipment. This will involve maintaining equipment parts and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level as well as anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies as a result of analytical information process and trends.
Specific duties for this Full-time Maintenance Technician role include:
- Troubleshooting the electronic and electrical components
- Locating source of problems by observing mechanical devices in operations and listening for problems
- Providing daily reports and communicate regularly with store managers, the regional Supervisor and the assigned office administrator
- Removing defective parts by dismantling devices, using hand and power tools and, examining form and texture of parts
- Identifying correct parts needed for equipment and close calls in a timely manner
- Adhering to OSHA safety regulations
- Performing other administrative duties
- Maintaining company vehicle
We are looking for a detail-oriented Maintenance Technician who combines a significant level of technical expertise with a strong, dependable work ethic and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision. You should be highly organized with strong multi-tasking and time-management skills. It is also vital that you display excellent verbal, written, communication, and interpersonal skills, to effectively interact with fellow employees, dispatch coordinators, vendors and location managers.
Specific qualifications for this Full-time Maintenance Technician role include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Commercial HVACR equipment repair (refrigeration license required)
- Food equipment, coffee, etc repair experience a plus
- Ability to read schematics
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Schedule flexibility and willingness to travel, as needed
- Familiarity with MS Office products
- Ability to provide own set of tools
- Familiarity with lockout tag out procedures as required by OSHA, a plus
What's in it for you?
- Eligibility for our Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Insurance coverage for you and your family
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Opportunity to take part in the 401K plan after 1 year of service