Truck Driver Supervisor
Busy D Pumping Tucson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Operations Supervisor to become an integral part of our team! You will coordinate and oversee the organization's daily operations.
- Manage pump truck drivers and septic system installation crew
- Trains crew in vacuum truck operations, equipment operations, safety issues and company policies
- Monitor time sheets and work hours
- Coordinates and organizes daily work orders
- Completes 90 day and annual evaluations for drivers and techs
- Assists crew in jobs as needed
- CDL class B minimum, clean MVR, must be able to drive manual transmission
- Strong management skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Septic Systems, plumbing, industrial wastewater interceptor knowledge
Busy D PumpingWhy Work Here?
Small business with excellent benefits! Compensation based on experience.
3255 E. District St. TucsonTucson, AZ
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Busy D Pumping