In our field, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our team. We’re looking for skilled salespeople who can advise and advocate for our clients for their most important financial needs.
As part of the team, preferred sales agents listen to client needs and understand which products/services will work best for the client throughout the relationship while providing an exceptional client experience. Preferred sales agents are sales professionals who work in an inbound contact center and understand that being there for our clients is our number one priority.
As a preferred sales agent, you can look forward to
• Working in a fast-paced, changing environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking and communicating in an efficient manner.
• Working in a collaborative environment with a team of professional preferred sales agents and managers in an inbound call center.
• Communicating with clients throughout the entire shift with structured breaks.
• Navigating multiple computer systems while interacting with the client.
• Listening to, understanding and providing needs-based sales solutions for our clients.
• Incentive opportunities for meeting and/or exceeding critical performance standards.
• Opportunity for advancement with structured career development paths.
• World-class suite of benefits including tuition and child care reimbursement and employee discount programs.
We’ll help you
• Get training and on-the-job support from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll receive in-depth classroom training, including side-by side-live call handling and continued on-the-job training and coaching.
• Learn about core banking products and services we provide. Understand which products/services will work best for the client throughout the relationship and how to uncover their needs using best in class tools and resources.
• Provide education to clients. Inform and educate clients on products that are available and will benefit them to meet their needs.
You’re a person who (required skills)
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Has a commitment to teamwork and the flexibility to work the schedule, including weekends and holidays.
• Has the ability to engage with clients and seek to understand their needs while actively sharing options using plain language, building rapport and handling objections.
• Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
• Is comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes.
• Has a minimum of one year of sales experience with cross-selling, upselling or referring products.
• Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers.
• Is self-motivated with excellent organizational skills.
• Has strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
You’ll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
• Experience in the banking/financial industry.
• Experience working in a call center.
• Experience in telephone sales.
Job Type: Full-time