Customer Service Support
- Expired: October 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Business Management Associates, Inc. (BMA) Integrating People and Process Through Service, with a strategic emphasis on integrating people and process, and proven, documented project management methodology for internal and external management while maintaining a strategic and financial focus on an organizations most important component it's people;
"Love Thy Customer; Love Thy Work; Love Thy System"
Business Management Associates (BMA) is seeking a Customer Service Support will serve as the customer facing OIG Network Ambassador, providing a dedicated customer service experience for OIG Infrastructure. This includes supporting all network devices at OIG Headquarters and OIG remote site.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- They are typically one of the first point of customer engagement, delivering day-to-day comprehensive technical support as network administrator of the agency network from initial incident intake and tracking through incident resolution.
- Versed in handling all types of network incident and request intake methods including phone, email, chat, and remote assistance.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree and One (1) years of relevant experience
At BMA, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. BMA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which BMA has facilities. BMA believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Business Management Associates, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Business Management Associates, Inc.
Get fresh Customer Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.