Healthcare Software Business Analyst (Junior Level) - REMOTE
- $50,000 to $60,000 Yearly
Healthcare Software Business Analyst (Junior Level)- REMOTE / Work From Home:
Our client is a national leader in the development, sales, and support of innovative software solutions for health insurance companies and is looking for a full-time Business Analyst.
This is a permanent 100% remote position that allows you to live anywhere in the U.S. and work from your home office if you want to, or if you are close to the office, you have the option to work at the office.
Our client DOES NOT provide sponsorship for U.S. employment and candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We are looking for a full-time Healthcare Systems Business Analyst (Junior Level) who is responsible for the determination and analysis of client business requirements, the creation of documentation for business requirements, functional specifications that provide recommended system solutions, as well as providing support for regulatory and compliance issues.
Our client’s corporate offices are located in the northern suburbs of Philadelphia. This position falls under the responsibility of the Vice President of Application Development.
RESPONSIBILITIES of a Healthcare Systems Business Analyst:
- Formulating and defining the objectives and scope of business requirements.
- Gathering data and business needs in consultation with business managers and end users.
- Analyzing business problems and assessing how automation can be implemented to solve them.
- Making recommendations on software solutions / modifications to support business goals.
- Developing documentation to accurately capture client business requirements and system solutions to support client business objectives.
- Creation and delivery of presentations of business requirements and recommended system solutions to business managers and end users.
- Travel throughout the U.S. about 5%.
REQUIREMENTS of a Healthcare Systems Business Analyst:
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a Business Analyst in the healthcare (Health Insurance/Payer) industry.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of computer applications experience analyzing and designing system enhancements and modifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Medicare Advantage and Managed Medicaid health insurance is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Vision, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
The Business Analyst position offers a salary range of $50,000 to $60,000 per year commensurate with experience along with a benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, 401(k) with match, Life, STD, LTD, 5 weeks PTO, and 10 paid Holidays.
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**
Business LLCAtlanta, GA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.