Program Manager, Customer Solutions
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BHS optimizes organizational performance by empowering individuals to achieve their fullest potential. For over 39 years, BHS has provided comprehensive well-being solutions to thousands of corporations, agencies, institutions, associations, and organizations across the globe. Our assistance programs, well-being services and behavioral health care coordination solutions improve the health, productivity and safety of employees and the culture, performance, and profitability of organizations.
This is a REMOTE position. BHS is seeking candidates throughout the US. Applicants outside of Maryland will be considered for this role.
The Program Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of BHS customer workplace mental health programs to ensure successful execution of program and service deliverables. They are responsible for building and promoting positive relationships with their customers to ensure two outcomes: excellent service delivery and program retention. The Program Manager is also responsible for incremental revenue growth and increasing profitability over time. The Program Manager implements, promotes and manages BHS’s contracts for student, employer or membership organizations’ mental wellbeing programs. The Program Manager support both government and private sector workplaces, membership organizations and education systems to improve organizational efficiency through sound mental health interventions focused on a human-to-human approach.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
In a manner consistent with supporting BHS’s Mission Statement the Program Manager shall do the following:
- Oversee program delivery and all service promises for BHS Customers
- Serve as subject matter expert and consulting with customers (internal and external) as needed on topics such as; (crisis, organizational risk, program strategy, formal referral process, supervisory trainings, workplace policies, OD projects)
- Attend industry conferences, annual meetings, and association events (EAPA) and train team as needed
- Oversee implementation process to ensure that it is set up in accordance with contract and program strategy
- Conduct in-person supervisory training and/or orientations as requested
- Evaluate program results and data trends to create presentations, and recommend solutions to your customers
- Manage a book of business assigned to you by the Director or VP of Customer Solutions
- Assist with follow ups on any customer complaints
- Educate customers on contract scope of service
- Educate customers on workplace and national mental health trends
- Develop goals and strategic action plans for your book of business and on a customer basis
- Develop communication and marketing plans both with and for your customers and collaborate with the BHS Marketing Team and subject matter experts on customer relevant content.
Other duties as assigned
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ professional experience working in a customer service, consultative or account management experience; in a Mental Health or Healthcare industry preferred
- Proficient/experience with Microsoft Office Suite such as Microsoft Dynamics, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote, and Project
- Experience with basic business statistics and mental health management
- Knowledge and experience working with applicable legislation, standards, policies, and procedures within Wellness, EAP, and behavioral health care fields
To learn more about BHS, visit BHSonline.com
BHS and Guide+Thrive provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. BHS fosters an environment of inclusion, diversity, openness, and respect for all differences, including but not limited to race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity (transgender status), domestic partner status, marital status, disability, AIDS/HIV Status, height, weight, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Business Health Services
BusinessView all jobs at Business Health Services