Management Consultant (MSW, LGSW, LCSW, LMSW)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BHS optimizes organizational performance by empowering individuals to achieve their fullest potential. For over 38 years, BHS has provided comprehensive well-being solutions to thousands of corporations, agencies, institutions, associations, and organizations across the globe. Our assistance programs, well-being services and behavioral health care coordination solutions improve the health, productivity and safety of employees and the culture, performance, and profitability of organizations.
This is a REMOTE position. BHS is seeking candidates throughout the US. Applicants outside of Maryland will be considered for this role.
Provides clinical assessments and case management for supervisory referral in addition to providing management consultation to workplace management/HR teams. Works collaboratively with all departments to ensure client and client companies’ satisfaction of EAP services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide consultative services for client companies requesting onsite services including trainings, critical incident stress management services and additional onsite services to ensure appropriate coordination and delivery.
- Provide supervisory consultations with HR/Managers/Occupational Health to assess for workplace issues/trends and provide suggestions and assist with development (aftercare monitoring for up to one year for mandatory, substance abuse and high risk cases.
- Accept calls for all EAP self-referrals and supervisory referrals; educate clients on and connect to various services available and applicable through EAP/Wellness services.
- Conduct client intake and assess for various risk factors including depression, substance abuse, domestic violence, child/elder abuse, threats of violence suicide and homicide. Assist callers in crisis situations and identify immediate solutions for trauma.
- Maintaining accurate and complete client information in our customized computer program.
- Collaboration with local EAP counselors and treatment centers to devise and monitor treatment plan for each client.
- Assist client companies in identifying specific workplace issues and EAP resources available to assist resolving identified issues.
- Provide individual counseling sessions and additional onsite services, including trainings, CISM, orientations and health fairs.
- Participation in on-call/pager rotation.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Must have a Master’s degree in social work or counseling.
- EAP and/or case management experience preferred.
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure.
- Ability to lead and manage others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to foster a cooperative work environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong active listening skills in order to develop short and long term goals
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude to motivate others to make change
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate health and wellness.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation, standards, policies and procedures within the Wellness, EAP, and behavioral health care field.
- Knowledge of business practices and procedures.
- Proficient in Word and Outlook.
To learn more about BHS, visit BHSonline.com
BHS and Guide+Thrive provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. BHS fosters an environment of inclusion, diversity, openness, and respect for all differences, including but not limited to race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity (transgender status), domestic partner status, marital status, disability, AIDS/HIV Status, height, weight, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Business Health Services
GovernmentView all jobs at Business Health Services