- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BHS optimizes organizational performance by empowering individuals to achieve their fullest potential. For over 38 years, BHS has provided comprehensive well-being solutions to thousands of corporations, agencies, institutions, associations, and organizations across the globe. Our assistance programs, well-being services and behavioral health care coordination solutions improve the health, productivity and safety of employees and the culture, performance, and profitability of organizations.
This is a REMOTE position. BHS is seeking candidates throughout the US. Applicants outside of Maryland will be considered for this role.
The CRM Developer will be responsible for the development, testing, documentation and roll-out of projects associated with system development, reporting and customization. The CRM Developer will be responsible for following industry standard software engineering best practices and design control processes to support the growth of BHS and its customers. This position requires working closely with other functions to fully understand all relevant business requirements, processes, and needs.
Reports to: Director, IT
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
In a manner consistent with supporting BHS’s Mission Statement the CRM Developer shall do the following:
- Implement and maintain necessary customizations to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Develop and maintain custom reports and dashboards.
- Peer review of code and testing of customizations prior to roll-out
- Perform root cause analysis on bugs within web applications
- Develop Public Facing Portals for Microsoft Dynamics
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Provide guidance for platform selections, integrations, system changes and enhancements
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing practices.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Ensure data security and compliance to current HIPAA regulations
- Experienced gathering requirements and creating specs for development efforts.
Other duties as assigned
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred; related work experience can substitute for the degree
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the field of work
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience with Dynamics CE Certifications is preferred; Microsoft Dynamics CRM is required
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in any combination of the following areas
- CRM Development (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Power Platform Ecosystem
- .NET Programming (C#)
- Power BI
- Azure DevOps
- Power Automate
- Power Apps Portal
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience with Microsoft Cloud Services (Azure, Office 365, SharePoint, Exchange)
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience with server and network administration
To learn more about BHS, visit BHSonline.com
BHS and Guide+Thrive provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. BHS fosters an environment of inclusion, diversity, openness, and respect for all differences, including but not limited to race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity (transgender status), domestic partner status, marital status, disability, AIDS/HIV Status, height, weight, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Business Health Services
TechnologyView all jobs at Business Health Services