Business Development Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BHS optimizes organizational performance by empowering individuals to achieve their fullest potential. For over 38 years, BHS has provided comprehensive well-being solutions to thousands of corporations, agencies, institutions, associations, and organizations across the globe. Our assistance programs, well-being services and behavioral health care coordination solutions improve the health, productivity and safety of employees and the culture, performance, and profitability of organizations.
This is a REMOTE position. BHS is seeking candidates throughout the US. Applicants outside of Maryland will be considered for this role.
The Business Development Specialist is responsible for identifying opportunities for business growth and optimizing marketing strategies. They generate qualified sales appointments for the BHS Business Development team, with company executives and other decision-makers using an account-based marketing approach.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
In a manner consistent with supporting BHS’s Mission Statement the Business Development Specialist shall do the following:
Using provided guidelines, source lists of high-quality prospect targets via ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, event attendee lists, previous lead lists, and other sources
- Tenaciously research leads to uncover contact information, company details, and useful motivational clues that can positively influence the pitch
- Contact prospects via sequenced outreach campaigns that include outbound phone calls, emails and LinkedIn messages to pique interest in BHS’s solutions and close for sales appointment
- Perform pre-qualification steps to ensure each prospect meets minimum viability criteria and that Business Development representatives understand pain points and care-abouts ahead of first appointment
- Coordinate with Business Development team members to ensure smooth hand-off, scheduling, and follow-up of appointments
- Maintain detailed record-keeping of all activities, tasks, notes, and results in Microsoft Dynamics (CRM)
- Understand the workplace mental health/EAP industry, including competitors and BHS product differentiators
- Keep abreast of mental health trends
- Work intensively with Marketing team to provide feedback and suggestions to improve and test targeting, pitch and objections-handling messaging, and product positioning.
- Participate in trade shows, webinars, and other lead-generation opportunities.
Other duties as assigned
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field, required
- Five (5) years’ experience in B2B business development
- At least five (5) years’ experience in Account Based Marketing, preferred
- At least one-three (1-3) years’ experience with end-to-end tracking of sales outreach issuing a CRM system; MS Dynamics is preferred.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
To learn more about BHS, visit BHSonline.com
BHS and Guide+Thrive provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. BHS fosters an environment of inclusion, diversity, openness, and respect for all differences, including but not limited to race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity (transgender status), domestic partner status, marital status, disability, AIDS/HIV Status, height, weight, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Business Health Services
BusinessView all jobs at Business Health Services