Summary / Primary Role:
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for performing all tasks involved with Client Services. This position will involve learning and explaining services and products on behalf of all of our clientele.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
(Management may amend or assign duties and responsibilities to this job with appropriate notification)
- Follow directions and work as a team.
- Responsible for assigned customer accounts.
- Responsible for accuracy of all paperwork that arrives for assigned accounts.
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound paperwork is completed accurately and correctly.
- Maintains training abilities for clients and consumers
- Responsible for accuracy of all entries for client services and sales
- Create all in office projects and classroom training products
- Must be pleasant, professional, detailed communication skills and Outlook skills.
- Plan, coordinate, and run five 15‐person outreach shifts per week
- Comfort working with iPads and tablet based software
- Analyze the profitability and efficiency of the team
- Learning basic customer service techniques and client services to help with problem shooting
Qualifications and Key Skills:
(The following are representative of the education, experience, knowledge, skills or ability required for this position)
- Must be able to follow directions and work as a team
- Must be knowledgeable with Microsoft Office.
- Must have strong oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and execute quickly
- Professional Business Attire and Training Ability
- The position could involve standing for long periods of time throughout the day.
- Superior organizational skills - able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager