We are currently seeking am entry level Territory Sales Manager to assist in managing and growing a designated territory or region. Effective written and verbal communication is a must. Candidates should be self-motivated and possess the ability obtain, manage and retain a growing client base. You will have the opportunity to work with an innovative company while also working alongside some of the best in the field!
- Direct, develop and execute strategic plans to support and increase sales volume for products under responsibility. Develop and manage opportunity to grow sales volume and improve order intake predictability. Develop and foster close positive, professional relationships with representatives and key customers in assigned territory.
- Must possess leadership capability, with the ability to understand the motives and objectives of the sales department and communication/interpersonal skills to effectively carry out responsibilities and to develop and motivate others. As this role is located in the field, the ability to work well under limited supervision and guidance is mandatory.
- Possess creativity/adaptability to successfully manage the sales territory and effectively address changing business conditions and achieve objectives.
- Provide effective management and develop strong working relationships with agents and representatives to achieve desired results. Attributes needed include communications, motivation, team building, team involvement, diplomacy, delegating skills, including confidence and enthusiasm.
- Assist regional sales managers and representatives in the development, design, application, marketing and selling of products.
- Support market development, sales promotions
- Evaluate the effectiveness of promotion and advertising programs, and recommends changes or improvements.
- Maintain contacts with representatives and important customers to follow up promotion efforts and keep informed of their needs.
- Position requires the constant and consistent exercise of intellect, judgment, and ability commensurate with executive and managerial positions in similar industries or situations.
Do you qualify?
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not mandatory
- Demonstrated experience developing sales and customer service is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in an agent/representative environment
- Sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with customers
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager