Tucson Innovations is hiring into a management training position. Our talented team of sales and marketing professionals represent our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community.
In order for our organization to prosper, we are aggressively seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals who are searching for an opportunity to quickly work their way from ENTRY-LEVEL into a position in MANAGEMENT.
Our company strongly believes in developing our people into the future leaders of our organization.
Tucson Innovations is a privately owned and operated firm based in Tucson and is getting ready to expand into several new markets this year which means we are hiring! We currently have national clients waiting for us to handle their accounts in new cities across the country.
This position involves responsibilities in:
- Entry-level management
- Human resources
- Face to face presentations
The management team cross-trains all employees in leadership and business development which includes:
- Team building
- Employee retention
Benefits and Our Culture:
The management team offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops and development
- Training with the CEO
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement into management roles is based on performance
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
- 4 Year degree preferred
- 1-2 years of customer service, sales, or management experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills Employees who achieve promotions into management at
Employees who achieve promotions into management are:
- Highly coachable team players
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- Team player
- Amazing attitudes
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Entry Level, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level Public Relations, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Business, Entry Level Advertising, Entry Level Communications, Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager