Advance your career at Paragon!
Start your career at Paragon, Inc. as a Customer Service Rep (CSR) in our Management Training division. As a CSR, you will work hands on with customers marketing and selling new products and services offered by our clientele.
- Answer customer inquiries on services and needs
- Close all new services sales
- Put your consultative skills to work by identifying and analyzing customer needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, growth and retention of business
- Counsel prospects on customer service needs and wants
- Uses sales and selling techniques such as securing critical risk information, identifying and overcoming objections
- Responsible for all other aspects of selling, i.e., outbound sales, follow ups
Qualified candidates will possess an Associate's degree or 6-12+ months relevant work experience. Previous customer service experience is strongly preferred to demonstrate prior track record in qualifying and meeting customer needs. To be successful, candidates will need:
- Exceptional customer service skills and focus
- Experience working in a team setting
- Ability to learn and apply new information quickly
- Ability to easily multi-task
- Strong listening and communication skills and the ability to use influencing skills
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager