Ascendance, one of the leading Promotions and Marketing firms in the Tampa area, is hiring for entry level Brand Ambassadors and Brand Managers. Our focus is to find outgoing, team-oriented brand representatives who enjoy working with our clients to create massive brand recognition within the general public. We create mass product and service visibility through field marketing campaigns.
You will work closely with other Brand Ambassadors to create excellent customer service and aide in driving profits through face to face interactions. You will answer customer questions regarding our client's brand and aide in driving revenue. With our client portfolio constantly growing, in the local market and all across the country, we are seeking dynamic Brand ambassadors to develop into Brand Management positions. The more Managers we can develop, the more campaigns we can represent our clients in nationwide.
- Increase client's profits by establishing strong brand representation through face-to-face marketing.
- Execute short-term promotional sales presentations.
- Ensuring a positive customer experience
- Achieving individual sales goals and customer service goals
- Team building and mentoring
- Upholding company standards by being professional and well educated on products and promotions
- Increasing sales utilizing promotions and sales techniques
To be successful in this role, our ideal employees typically have:
- Previous Leadership roles i.e. Business, Campus, Military, Community or Sports
- Previous sales and/or retail customer service experience
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- Be a self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities
- Minimum Associates Degree (Some exception apply)
- Positive and upbeat personality
- Professional demeanor
This Brand Ambassador position is a full time, entry level position. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to grow into a full time management position. We provide paid training.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager