- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly
What We Do:
Business Development Resources, Inc. (BDR) provides training and coaching services to the Contracting industry. At BDR, our goal is simple: empower our clients with our industry experience and information to give them the knowledge they need to drive profit and growth in their business.
We will be the model of excellence, challenging traditional boundaries, seizing opportunities, and being the renowned provider of innovative products and services.
Through teamwork, we will increase the profitability and efficiency of our clients to prime* while maintaining an environment that fosters unequaled team member growth and success.
*Prime - The most flourishing stage or state, reaching perfection
- Absolute honesty and integrity
- Uphold the highest level of confidentiality and trust
- Empowered, passionate, heartfelt caring, and supportive of our clients and teams
- Teamwork is the source of our strength
- Change is essential, and we will always embrace it
- We encourage our family to grow, contribute, and accomplish
- Leading the industries we serve through innovation and creativity
- Consistent, actionable knowledge transfer to those we serve
- Owning our results and being accountable to ourselves, our team, and our clients
We are currently looking for a Bookkeeping Coach to assist our clients with accurate financial reporting within the skilled trades industry. This role will enable you to contribute to the well-being of a small business allowing the owner and their team to achieve their professional and personal goals. We offer a generous base salary in addition to bonuses and spiffs yielding a targeted compensation of $95,000+ per year!
Join a team of 30+ coaches! Full training offered. Proven processes and procedures are built out for you to follow. Dedicated support staff to assist with scheduling, documentation, and reporting. Teamwork is the source of our strength. The entire team is here to support you. Talk with several team members before you join our team - we are an extended family!
A component of this position is traveling to your client's small business for hands-on process improvements within the accounting department. Travel is limited to once per month, 3 - 4 per day on average. You also have the option to extend your stay after an onsite and enjoy the local culture. Travel reward points earned are yours to use personally.
Primary Job Function
- Delivery of quality coaching using BDR core principles and ideologies to empower our clients to drive profit and growth in their businesses.
- Examine, analyze, and interpret accounting information to organize that information to enable performance analysis of business segments.
- Train each client's accounting team to understand what they need to do daily & why it is important, this could include actual assistance with daily data entry or corrections of data already recorded.
- Recommend process improvements to clients and /or additional training where needed for staff to help reduce the time needed to perform services increasing internal efficiencies.
- Review financial statements for accuracy and completeness.
- Write clear and concise business processes & procedures & assist clients with proper implementation.
- Attend client events as directed.
Reports to: Sr. Financial Coach
Work Hours: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, some weeknights, and some weekends. Overnight travel 1-2 times per month is also required.
Location: Remote! Work from your home office, taking 4 client calls per day, offering some flexibility to your daily schedule.
Compensation: Base $55,000 - $65,000 depending on experience + Bonuses and Spiffs (Top Performers earn $100K+)
Perks & Benefits
- Full benefits package: 401k with employer 3% matching; Medical insurance provided with minimal employee contribution (with HRA), Supplemental insurances, EAP, employer-provided life insurance/AD&D, 3.08 hours of accrual of PTO biweekly, 6 paid holidays off, and much more!
- Work from your home office, taking 4 client calls per day, offering some flexibility to your daily schedule. Fully cloud-based operations allow easy access to documents.
- BDR will provide basic office equipment and supplies to set you up for success as a Financial Coach.
- We reimburse you for your internet up to $75 per month.
- Extend your stay after an onsite meeting and enjoy the local culture.
- Travel reward points earned are yours to use personally.
- Previous Bookkeeper experience
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience or equivalent education
- A minimum of 4 years of financial accounting experience or equivalent education
- A minimum of 2 years of accounting software experience and a complete understanding of the internal workings of accounting software
- Proficient in various accounting software programs including QuickBooks, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Quality phone presence
Why work for Us?:
- Named in Seattle Business Magazine for Washington's Best Companies to Work For list for 2022!!!!
- Our average employee tenure is over 5 years we are a great place to work!
- Our team is truly passionate about helping our clients be successful
- Caring ownership and management
- Clear expectations and communication
- Great place for career advancement with training and support from the team
- Lots of long-term clients
- Fun! Yet professional
What are you waiting for? Responsive employer. Apply today!
**WE ARE A 100% DRUG-FREE EMPLOYER**
Business Development ResourcesPhiladelphia, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.