Accounting & HR Coordinator - Hybrid
- Expired: February 08, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
What We Do:
Business Development Resources, Inc. (BDR) provides training and coaching services to the Contracting industry. At BDR, our goal is simple: empower our clients with our industry experience and information to give them the knowledge they need to drive profit and growth in their business.
We will be the model of excellence, challenging traditional boundaries, seizing opportunities, and being the renowned provider of innovative products and services.
Through teamwork, we will increase the profitability and efficiency of our clients to prime* while maintaining an environment that fosters unequaled team member growth and success.
*Prime - The most flourishing stage or state, reaching perfection
- Absolute honesty and integrity
- Uphold the highest level of confidentiality and trust
- Empowered, passionate, heartfelt caring, and supportive of our clients and teams
- Teamwork is the source of our strength
- Change is essential, and we will always embrace it
- We encourage our family to grow, contribute, and accomplish
- Leading the industries, we serve through innovation and creativity
- Consistent, actionable knowledge transfer to those we serve
- Owning our results and being accountable to ourselves, our team, and our clients
Business Development Resources (BDR) is the premier provider of business training and coaching services to HVAC contractors. Our goal is simple: empower our clients with our industry experience and information to give them the knowledge and skills they need to drive profit and growth in their business. We are currently looking for an Accounting and HR Coordinator to join our team and embark on their career with BDR! If you are detail-oriented, a strong communicator, and proactive then this might be a job for you!
Job Title: Accounting and HR Coordinator
Work Hours: 7:30 am-4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, OT when necessary. This is a hybrid role.
Pay Rate: $23-$27/hr DOE
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, 401K, 3.08 hours of accrual of PTO biweekly, 6 Paid Holidays
Primary Job Function: Performs various accounting and human resource functions including but not limited to processing bi-weekly payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, full cycle recruiting, and onboarding.
- Bi-weekly payroll processing for various compensation structures
- Payroll-related tax filings
- Update payroll system and profiles
- Attend to payroll issues and questions
- Assisting HR Generalist with recruiting and onboarding
- Assist with accounts receivable
- Assist with accounts payable
- Assist Controller with other functions as directed
Why work for Us?:
- Named in Seattle Business Magazine for Washington's Best Companies to Work For list for 2022!!!!
- Our average employee tenure is over 5 years we are a great place to work!
- Our team is truly passionate about helping our clients be successful
- Caring ownership and management
- Clear expectations and communication
- Great place for career advancement with training and support from the team
- Lots of long-term clients
- Fun! Yet professional
WE ARE A 100% DRUG-FREE AND TOBACCO-FREE EMPLOYER
Business Development Resources
Get fresh Accounting HR jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.