RPI is an emerging leader in marketing and community outreach. We support the ever-growing demands of clients for branding services, customer acquisition and navigating the consumer marketplace with an exciting message. Our employees work together to enable all of us to stay connected, conduct business, and help our clients beat their expectations.
The Public Relations and Brand Coordinator is responsible for developing the PR strategy that will tell our client’s story—driving business results, improving brand relevance, and strengthening our corporate reputation—to a range of audiences that includes consumers, influencers and client officials.
The Public Relations and Brand Coordinator will collaborate closely with each of the functional experts on the Marketing and Communications team, bringing her/his expertise to cohesive, multi-channel programs that span brand strategy, advertising, and events.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead the company’s public relations and thought leadership strategies and execution, working directly with executives and business lines.
- Build and maintain relationships with key media and influencers.
- Detect public relations issues as they emerge and lead incident response communications.
- Act as a PR spokesperson on behalf of the company, addressing interview requests and questions.
- Develop communications to the clients, including advertising and marketing for executives.
- Liaise with our investor relations and internal communications teams and firms to support important company initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications, or equivalent education and experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, relationship and persuasion skills
- Strong self-management skills, including the ability to manage time and workload against priorities
- Ability to master new, difficult concepts and content quickly and effectively and converse in different functional and brand areas
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail and follow-through