Marketing and Sales Manager Trainee - Entry Level
Responsibilities in Entry Level Sales:
- Acquiring quality customers
- Creating brand awareness to our client’s target audience
- Learning, understanding, and then training the sales process
- Promotional sales and marketing
- Creating a positive buying experience
- Understanding up to date product knowledge
What we do is simple. We work with various Fortune 500 and 100 clients and we provide them with the fully trained sales and marketing representatives that they need to increase their profit margins and their fiscal goals. We teach our team from the ground up, how to run and manage a successful business, from the entry level sales and marketing position all the way team building, office management, and business development.
We train qualified sales Account Managers in our development program in:
- Advanced sales and marketing
- Medium to large group public speaking
- Leadership development
- Team development and management
- Time management systems (Stephen Covey)
- Office management
- Business development
What do we offer to our growing team?
- Friendly, team oriented people
- A fast-paced professional environment
- Networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
- Public speaking practice in small and large groups
- Sales skills
- You’re not micro-managed
- Full hands-on training in sales and marketing, and business
- An environment where learning, fun, mistakes, and hard work are necessary
- Personal and professional growth and development
- Management skills
- Learn how to run a business from the ground up
- Learn how to develop and enhance your leadership ability
Here at RPI we look to our core values to provide our team with a family oriented but fun and fast paced environment. Our culture encourages consistent personal and professional growth. Our mission is to provide our team with the skills, training, and environment where they will flourish.
We are seeking to develop and train new people to help our clients get the customers they need to expand into new markets. We are looking to develop people into the entrepreneurs that will lead that growth.
Our entry level sales and marketing representatives will see themselves progress through the phases of our management training program into the business leaders of tomorrow.
- Sales Account Managers and Managers must be confident
- Sales Account Managers and Managers must be self-motivated
- Sales Account Managers and Managers must have integrity
- Sales Account Managers and Managers must be competitive but not cut-throat
- Sales Account Managers and Managers must have a professional image and drive
This is a FULL-TIME, ENTRY-LEVEL position.