Customer Support & Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a full-time employee who will provide sales & customer support to the organization. This position will initiate and/or implement sales support action items as needed to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained. Full training is provided in learning a product line to inform, assist and educate customers on how products work. All candidates must be well-spoken and able to present themselves to others in a professional manner.
We emanate with pride over the ability to offer a corporate structure that not only includes the development and training of each individual for their entire career with us; but also the ability to transition and promote each qualified individual into a senior management role. That's why our motto here is “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend products and services or pass along consumer leads to the sales department depending on the level of expertise.
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Process orders and data entry with high-level accuracy.
- Take initiative and resolve and escalations or complaints.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning meetings including role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be organized.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Customer service or customer relationship experience
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Degree preferred
This role involves the selling of products or services and commission pay.
Business Development Firm
BusinessView all jobs at Business Development Firm