Legion is looking to fill positions for our rapidly growing sales team in the San Fran area. Our innovative firm is looking for outstanding, team-oriented professionals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of the consumer sales pipeline and promotional sales strategy and its implementation in the local region. This is an extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a progressive local firm and make an immense impact on emerging and established brands with a team of highly ambitious, contemporary, and fun people.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Customer interaction to market product, services and client portfolio
- Maintain professional standards in customer relationships and facilitate sales
- Participate in daily trainings sessions and marketing campaign meetings
- Contribute to a positive and energetic environment that fosters creativity and growth
- Meet weekly and monthly sales targets given proper training and development
- Strong organizational skills and ability to network professionally
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Marketing experience or internship preferred
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
- 4 year degree preferred
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager