We have a unique sales environment setup where we are not selling anything to the hosts/organizers (partners) that we work with. We provided customer benefit services at no cost and support the organization that we partner with a sponsorship from revenue generated onsite.
Will include, but not limited to:
- Business Development- This position will gear at trying to grow our partnership/customer base by signing new customers in various communities/activities markets.
- Community Outreach- In order to find new business you will need to reach out to potential community members each day looking to make 20-30 new contacts on a regular basis
- Relationship Building- Once you are able to partner with an organization it is imperative to create a genuine relationship with them so that you can build a long term relationship with them.
- Customer Retention- You will need to follow up with all customers following the completion of an event to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction and business retention.
- Optional Travel/Networking- There is an opportunity to travel to the larger events that you have created a partnership with to expand on the relationship and possibly network for the future.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Willingness and desire to learn and succeed
- Results-driven; willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish the sales goal
- Excellent verbal and written skills - extremely proficient in both email & phone correspondences
- An appreciation for being a team player and learning our industry
- Strong self-discipline and time management skills
- Goal-oriented and passionate about achieving desired results
- Detail-oriented in maintaining customer records in our CRM database (full training provided)