- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Precision Solutions is looking for dedicated individuals with a passion for business marketing and consulting to join our diverse team. Perhaps you are a recent grad looking to get an early start in account management and build a career foundation for yourself. On the other hand, maybe you are eager for a career change because you have always dreamt of developing a long-lasting profession in the business world - the right opportunity just never came. No matter who you are, at Precision Solutions, we are firm believers that leaders are not found but made.
Recognized as one of Portland’s most dependable and innovative business management and consulting firms, Precision Solutions is renowned for providing our national-leading clients with top-tier service, sales support, account management, and business development. As an Account Manager Trainee, you will have the privilege of networking with our senior executives and cross-training in different avenues on overseeing our client’s marketing and sales campaigns. Our goal is to develop our Account Managers into reputable leaders. Starting at the entry level, you will gain insights into our client's campaigns, products, and services and train how to represent our clients professionally when reaching out to their consumers. As time progresses and you are comfortable taking on greater responsibilities, we will build upon your knowledge of training new hires, developing fellow representatives into leaders, and managing a marketing and sales team.
Primary Responsibilities of an Account Manager:
- Train directly with our business development leaders and sales team to gain extensive knowledge on our client’s campaigns, products, services, and overarching sales progress
- Grow our consumer base and increase revenue for our clients by applying marketing strategies and sales fundamentals developed through training seminars and workshops to real-life scenarios
- Build rapport directly with potential customers in person by communicating to them in a professional, empathetic, and captivating demeanor that intrigues them to learn more
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention by assessing their needs and providing solutions that benefit them, resulting in having a higher quality of service and bolstering profit margins
- Implement action plans to assist our clients in new customer acquisitions by establishing and exceeding both daily sales targets and weekly team goals
- Collaborate with fellow business management trainees and business development managers to innovate marketing and sales tactics and improve organizational structure
- With full supervision and guidance, start developing leadership characteristics in marketing and sales that will successfully manage a team of 4-5 individuals long-term
Account Manager Skills Preferred:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to cultivate transformational leadership qualities
- Confident in public speaking and possesses persuasive communication skills
- Impeccable work ethic and a natural at resolving conflicts in intense, critical situations
- Charismatic in nature and adapts well to diverse team environments
- Exceptional organizational skills that exude reliability and are prepared for any challenges
Basic Qualifications We Look For in an Account Manager:
- High School Diploma or comparable qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Communications, or any other business-related field preferred
- 0 - 2 years of experience in Business Management / Development, Sales, Account Management, Client Relations, or Customer Service
- Flexible schedule, timely, and reliable transportation to and from the office
Business Development Firm
Get fresh Precision Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!