Full Time Brand Sales Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BUILD YOUR SALES & MARKETING CAREER TODAY!
We provide a culture where every idea, big or small, is welcome. We want Full-Time Brand Sales Consultants that will be creative and think outside the box to advance our company to new heights. Our Full-Time Brand Sales Consultants are responsible for delivering the customer experience by educating prospective customers on our clients and promoting service packages that meet their needs. We know communication is the key to success in the connected world we are in now. The innovative solutions our Full-Time Brand Sales Consultants provide our clients can unlock immense possibilities that will transform their business and bolster revenue!
Now, Why apply to us? You will set your Full-Time Brand Sales Consultant career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows NO LIMITS! We provide a collaborative and FUN environment full of high-energy individuals. Most important, we have an incredibly supportive sales management team that will adapt quickly to your unique learning style to achieve optimal results!
Full-Time Brand Sales Consultant Duties:
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness
- Execute external marketing and sales campaigns
- Develop and maintain client relations
- Coordinate territories collaboratively with fellow marketing team members
- Express and demonstrate the value of the product
- Tailor in-person presentations to the consumer’s preferences
- Foster strong relationships with clients, consumers, and fellow marketing staff
- Drive sales revenue
Desired Skills & Experience for our Full-Time Brand Sales Consultants:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications preferred
- Prior experience in marketing, advertising, sales, client-facing, or promotions
- Ability to multitask, manage, and optimize performance
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools
- Ability to engage on multiple levels, with a can-do attitude
- Personable and flexible to changing demands of the business
- Can reliably commute to the onsite location (possession of a personal vehicle is highly preferred)
The right candidate is local to the area and must have reliable transportation to and from the office daily.
Business Development & Sales Firm
Get fresh Marketing Sales Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.