Retail Customer Service Representative
Chicago Marketing, Inc. is currently seeking a Retail Customer Service Representative in the Chicago Land area. The Retail Customer Service Representative will interact with customers to answer general inquiries, resolves issues, and handle customer complaints. The ideal candidate will maintain a professional image both in our office and in our clients’ atmospheres and uphold a can-do attitude at all times.
Retail Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients/customers and maintain adequate appointment times
- Report any new customer acquisitions or account changes to the Director of Operations
- Resolve customer support related issues and provide customers with proper solutions to their concerns
- At least 1+ year experience in an office, retail, or other customer service environment
- Strong communication skills
- Basic office etiquette
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
Interested and qualified candidates for the Retail Customer Service Representative opening should submit their resume through CareerBuilder for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Follow Us On: